Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Met somebody who will make me think more....

I hate to drive when I know that my bike's tyres are misaligned. It just become so tiresome that I lost all my mood to drive .... it make me to drive slowly and cautiously and I really hate it. I literally yelled at the garage mechanic (:0) That guy was not there... ).
Neways this thing still not hampered what has to be happen. It was declared that my 'Workflow Team' will celebrate the product release party of 'Workflow Brego' which was actually happened in 3-4 months back. (it was Jitu's credit that he was constantly asking for the party.... and I think it is worth on his part that mainly he had worked for this release). And already heard that Miss 'Brinda' will be joining that party. Little I was knowing about her (Preconception :: very Career oriented). Brinda being the old member of the workflow who later moved to chennai and currently in San Jose.
Just couple of days b4 she was with us @ lunch and was discussing about the traditional pre-marriage things .... how they were about her. While listening to her I was really wondering about her attitude .. [despite of the fact that even she was knowing little about me, during her talks, she was taking me into account and she was talking about her views so openly as if ---- even if I am discussing this with Dhananjay I am not feeling uncomfortable at all. No embarrassment of how other person will going to react on me.] and what should I say about her talkativeness and fluency and command on English ..... I guess if I would have been in contact with sucho ppl definitely I would have read a lot [In general this has become my first thought] and off course learn to deal with others so well.
I was kinda wondering what has made this girl so frank and so open minded ..... not sure but felt like beside what I as a normal person seems when he interacts with her ... still she must (instead of saying 'she should be' ...... I am expecting so) extremely aware that whom to consider and how to extract out the characteristic behaviour of person in front of me or decision of how to keep the exact 'safe' distance. A sheer look straight into your eyes and as if reading the answers with in it of the question that expect a straight answer . I don't know whether this is being a good quality .... more I am thinking is ... Can I behave like this ?.. I mean how I would have reacted if I would have been in her place ... I find it really difficult but definitely something to be grasped/adapted. This person has undergone .. whatever moment whatever may be the situation .. she would have been able to judge it based on 'Sat-Asat VivekBuddhi'. This is what everyone tries to learn ..
Brinda,.... I would have write more on you .. (there is still a lot when and what I think .. ) but it is not what I want to do. Rather you have done an boosting to my thinking process. Thanks a lot :-)
I am sure when I say something like 'He/She must have done like this' .. I truly mean that I am in search of the characteristic that will tell me that this is how a perfect behaviour rather the perfect person would have reacted like this. . Again knowing nobody is perfect I am looking out /watching /observing peoples and ==> --> (filter) on some platform.
For now I am frustrated .... only thought in mind is WHY THE WORDS FAILS TO COME OUT EXACTLY WHEN i HAVE MILLIONS OF MILLONS OF THINGS THAT ARE
LINED UP IN MY MIND WHICH COULD HAVE CAME OUT SOME BETTER WAY ROUND ..

[Today's Routine]
Today's song : You are still the one [Shania Twain]
Today's desire : Come out of 'this' completely (I don't know what is 'this' means )
Today's hate : Driving misaligned tyres' bike n Forgot to put up my 'Handkerchief'
Today's love : Driving @ night.

1 comment: