Thursday, March 31, 2005

It is difficult to write blog ...

Now a days I am finding it difficult to express into the blogs on the regular basis.
[2]. Isn't it difficult to pour slight of what I have in my mind and be presize. Very painful ... really I mean it .... when I have loads of things to write and I end up with a huge while paper.
[1]. I find very less time to ..... unusual reason.
[3]. Now I have started looking out for ........ for a very difficult to find thing .... well it is Confess by Leo Tolstoy. I just read a bit about it online (which is rather scary to read any such thing online)
I fear and simultaneously feel very exciting that .. Leo Tolstoy has written this book when he was 51 yrs of his his age and I am still at 23 . Buuuuuut I humbly accept that till Leo had reached his age he had gone through so many incidences, Interacted with ppl, Read TONS of books.. (by the way these ppl are themself so genuine and veracious they have strong thoughts even though they may not read books, experience it.).

Still the question remains ... How can I relate myself with great honour Leo Tolstoy (I am sorry for that) . It is the only flying state of mind. (Shut up.) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment