Friday, March 18, 2005

It happens ..it happens to me...(Just for today. )

It's a friday evening .... almost everybody in so called and fat-salaried Software industry is eagerly waiting for this time to come. And with this evening as usual ppl are in hurry to move out of the office and get rid of it till Monday.
But ............. but I m here though-less (for now) and looking at the ppl escaping the office ..... looks like only quick moves of group member of "TGIF ... [Thanks god it's Friday]" are planning something as usual for the upcoming TGIF event. Somehow I couldn't find it exciting... or appreciating...as what my past colleague Ashu used to say " What man are you going for party with xxx .... it is so nice time to be somewhere at quite place and having drinks and listening to silent music ....... what this @#@ these guys are doing ?? and blahhhhh "
Although I really don't fully agree with Ashu K ..... Still I cou-n't understand is it really so hectic that we are looking for breaks / chances to celebrate it so eagerly.

Well let me also move out.... my cousine brother is bothering me.... I have been observing for quite some time he is pretty interested in book-magz reading and so he is bringing at least one new book almost everyday and reading it beside me ... Tension in this thing is that I am not able to read these books overnight ... which is what I can not soothe myself that ==>> some book is returned in front of me without me reading it. Still it is great that he is interested and making good use of time by reading books.... Y'day he was asking me for the name of the Authors of some books. For time being I was blank ...... somewhat blank.... because I was not able to recall the details of most of the books which I have read in past and not noted anything about them anywhere. Many time I feel it very repented whenever -time came that I have to recall the whole list of the books that I have read till date .. But I am sure that although I am not able to recall them now... I have got something out of them... so will have to get back the memos.
May be some other blog I will enlist them all. For now.......

N'Joy TGIF. (ToWhomSoEverTtMayConcern)

P.S. Still this is the time I am somewhat feels guilty that I should be able to put more than 80% of my office hrs into actual work .... And If I do not have enought official work work.. and I should be doing the some related work/study . It is ................ I know not endless. Will it end .

Continuing recent crappy stuff ;-)

Today's song ...... Rut aa gai re [1947 - The Earth]
Today's Party attended ...... Just 4 Uo. (Confirmed Varun Sponsored !! ... :-) )
Today's news ...... Bratz cleared ..(JMS).

No comments:

Post a Comment