Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Current things....

I read such things in some blog/or somewhere and thought of putting some mimic/serious stuff in my post so here is my crappier attempt ;)

Current Party held ... Bamboo house.
Current plan in mind ... Next weekend Bombay. (I don't know whether I will be able
to manage to go and see my dear friend praveen)
Current friend in touch ... Swapnil Desai.
Current song in mind ... Le chalein [from movie - My Brother Nikhil]
... Maai re [Euphoria]
... It feels good [Sonique]
Current Reading ... Ghar haravaleli manse (Va. Pu. Kale)
... Menka (Diwali magazine)
... Gaavkari (Diwali magazine)
Current hot Actress ... Priyanka Chopra
Current TV show ... Jassi jaisi Koi nahi
Currrent food ... Prawns...sea food
Current heroic act ... Thinking out of box.
Cur' nt hateful person ... Raani Mukharj, Shakti kapur.
Current thought ... Null.(Refer to above item)

See this is what happens when you have load of work and have little time to think for what to write out of your mind. And I know a lot can't be posted here.. will place them @ trash state. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment