Friday, March 11, 2005

It Feels good

I believed and do believe that there is something called as personally strong. Till date I was just wondering how ppl have a directional attitude .. or say thought on something ? Few guys my friends from ny college days, a fluent speakers.... dare to do anything. ... I have seen them when he was on cloud #9 and sadly even when he was really victim of situations turned around by others .... may be counter-lover, some corporate seeker. But every time I meet them, talk to them ..they never seems to be distrubed by whatever happened. I always has respect for them ..... one more reason being....... I always have a gut filling about them .... is that they are those who have a perfect IDEA of life, how to react to any situation .... seems to be just perfect I mean they have very firm stand on what they are doing and it was a other part ki whether whatever they are doing is OK with the traditional conventions... other side is that the way he was 'enjoying' the life. Neways so those are my friends. Hats off to them.

I was preety amazed as I put some steps.. in the that way. I know that I might be wrong (off course) in traditional and conventional sense, but I am and will have satisfaction tht I am walking on the way chosen by me...... I am the sole who is responsible for the downtime of mine. same thing like
'VInash maza ..
mazya hathi
Karan mi '
Somewhere I heard that ....... If you want to be successful in anything
The key is
Just Start that thing.

Mi dararoj baghato .... mazya samoril 70% lok ugawatya suryala namaskar karatat .... karan aajacha aalela diwas changala jaava. Pan jar kadhi namaskar karawa watala ..... Mawalatya suryala mi namaskar karen.... mi sandyakali mawaltya suryakade samadhanane pahen ..... karan dhalatya diwasachi sangata samadhanane vhavi mhanun diwasbhar dhadpad karanara to mi asen.
Since last couple of months I have been attending the meetings in my company. and we as team including the Senior Managers of the company are discussing about the product plan and some evaluation of the open source project/products. Little I made my contribution in the meeting.......... as I was on the back-end .. I mean to say.. I was involved myself in the more code/ functionality/usage/ generalization details of them. and when I say little I contributed in meeting..... I really mean it. But the sparkling light in the dark is in my silence and the smiles which I couldn't control easily... upon hearing the majority points in the discussion rosed by these senior members I was like striking the highs.... it was the same things which I have just been projected and thought of, evaluated. I feel like this is what I want myself to do always... this is the thinking ability, performance. I am able to think better approaching of these ppls.
Mala swatahala shabaski dyawishi watli....... vah re patthya..
But I do realize ..... this is a skill and better it will.. if furnished .... and most important is to bring it out... I had done this mistake..... but it is an achievement on my part.... So it is really feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment