Thursday, March 17, 2005

Le chalein...

When I first hear this song...... rather I saw the recording scene of this song, I was like ...waw :0)
And as the muzic release of this movie
My Brother Nikhil
happens I really don't care whether this movie goes hit or flop... I am gonna hear the songs and one of the reasons that has fascinated me about this song is it is being sung by KK , Sunidhi Chauhan and chikna Shaan.
I think beside these fascinating singer ... it is the punch of the song that touches us with feel
as if somebody of our close is feeling down ... lost his mood and through this song made us to back him up ... believing in the prosperous hope that will be led by getting us together and and believing in each other.


chandani muskuraye .... jab havaa kuch kahe
Samazo meri sadayein .... hai tere saath main
Jo ghana ho fiza mai .... andhera.
layenge hum sabere ... tere liye ........~~
le chalein .... le chalein
yaadon ke ye kaafile jayenge hum jahan .... yeh jamin aasama mile

No comments:

Post a Comment