Sunday, November 21, 2010

Delicious Pizza & Pricing part-I

In India, the market size for organized Pizza sales is guesstimated to be at Rs 1500 Cr and rapidly growing (as usual because of rising income level & growing affluent higher middle, middle class). Dominos Pizza and Pizza Hut are the dominant players in Indian market.

The Pizza retail chain majors, I have been visiting for last 7-8 years are

1. Dominos Pizza (Link)
2. Pizza Hut (Link)
3. Smoking Joes (Link)

I was thinking of looking at the Pizza prices for quite some time, So I collected the pricing for of their OOTB offering for Pune location. (The data collected is taken from respective company websites & pamphlets )

Here is some data compilation, basic number computation I have done. There are interesting pricing strategies applied by market leaders and as you can see, there are market followers as well




Though, this presentation is partly done, I wanted to publish it anyway; for the very reason that after seeing it half-done I will work on it to complete it :-)

:Dhan

No comments:

Post a Comment