Sunday, February 03, 2008

Unmaad is On

Unmaad is here. I consider, it was at its peak today.

Santy came down to IIMB campus to enjoy Satarday evening. Arguable he has missed the ecstasy of Yamini happened in earlier month and Zero, Mother Jane show happened yesterday.

Erlier, I have never been able to apprecited Rock songs much. But magic of live programs is something different. I actually loved the show by Mother Jane band. Their lead vocalist ' Suraj' is good. First thing I noticed about him was his generosity and his humane nature. Their guitarist 'Deepu' was also very good. It's great enjoyment to listen and appreciate the skills of the guitarist in live program.

Strings were also here. But despite of being an international band, I didn't find it so fascinating. Mainly because, I have not heard many of their songs and only partially been able to recollect their popular numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment