Monday, July 30, 2007

Now the pressure levels are rising each and every day as the mid-term is nearing. The people who were chilling last week are engrossed into the preparations. The PlaceComm has its own pace which is least bothered about what is happening at the acad, cultural way of the PGP1. They know their 'business' or 'the Trend' which is carried for last decade or so. And one can not skip the PlaceCom guys, ultimately they are the people within campus who will be showing the snapshot of post-MBA for us to the outside world.

Above all there are presentations, group activities, games which are sucking significant amount of important time. It's like hell. Again one can not skip any of them at all 'cuz they all carry some credit (though it's mininal) of the curriculam. But everything happening here makes life funny in a way. I know these two years I am going to remember for my whole life.

Not that I have to remind myself - enough environmental parameteres and creatures are here to remid me that - every now and then - it is THE Time for preperation - I am going to learn some more things before the exam-papers ! Will gaining some funda's cleared the night before the paper which is going to be kind of funny. I can remember the days in my engineering when I used to prepare for the papers - (AppMech, Graphics, DSF, DSP, CC, CN, MO, etc) just the night before the paper and used to enjoy the course, I mean it. Just before my practical exams (MO, CPL, AC, DSF, CN, etc), I had done some programs and I really liked the way I was able to appreciate most of the subjects, logics to be applied, tools used, etc.

Let me get back to the books and xerox!!
Till the chill time come again,
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment