Thursday, July 26, 2007

Exec's Life

I read lines below from the Harvard Mgmt Review presented by David Nadler .

---------------------------------------------------------------
CEO of one of the !Top Notch! company saying "Every night I go to sleep asking myself 'Why people think, I have all the answers?' and every morning I wake up thinking 'Is today the day they figure out that I don't'
---------------------------------------------------------------
Again, CEO of one of the top notch companies - he looks forward for weekends 'because I know I could open the front door in the morning without seeing the Wall Street Journal lying there and wouldn't have to explain to my wife and kids why the newspaper was saying all these terrible things about me.'
---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment