Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jivdhan - II

It's called Nanacha Angatha - The shape of the part of the ridge came outward resembles Thumb.

Beautiful ridges close to Jivdhan. It reminded me of the Kokan Kada of Harishchandragadh. Unfortunately when I and Ayzu climbled Harishchandragadh we were not having camera (It is different story that we still don't have it). So we missed to capture our experiences to show to the others.

Rock patch - Santy beware - you are on your toes till you get down. That's what really happened, despite we ppl were guiding him from the side below about where to place feet and where to clamp the palms. and I still remember what Sandy thought for a moment.

Jivdhan from the base village.

Was it stressful ?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:47 pm

    sahi re..keep updating

    --sandeep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. At least keep in touch through your blog if you don't like to send me a mail or call me up or share your number with me ;).

    By the way I will be going to Naneghat on 7th July for rappelling. I will miss you ... :((

    Since I have already provided a link for your blog from mine, I would appreciate if you give a link to my blog from yours :p

    ReplyDelete