Saturday, January 08, 2005

Fellowship of POEMS. Poem - one page and see beyond world

I am heard it from my dear cousine brother Devendra and as well reading in paper about the live programme performed by Sandeep Khare and Sandeep Kulkarni. I could recall those day when I used to hear the songs for hours @ home written by this New POET ... Sandeep. and my brother camp (We all are Five brothers .. my cousines as well) used to annoy me because of this. Although I know how I was enjoying to listen the songs composed out of the poems ... I was not bothered about their comment.... as I believe ......it's upto evryones likes. I was enjoying these songs .. that's it I know. Now the strong attack by Brother camp is quite diluted today.....reason being Devendra is broken out from them and even they might be enjoying Sandeep's Poem. In fact I was not strongly recommending Sandeep's Poem ... but at that time itz what I came across.
Finally it was excitement time for me...... because chance is knocking doors for me to watch Sandeep performing live. The show details are given in the newspaper. I am not sure about the exact details about the reachability of the venue. I stared from office with my company collegue Varun who seems to be not much interested to attend prgm. May be I have forced him indirectly and he is now ready to come with me

No comments:

Post a Comment