Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Mask of Zoho

Last week, one of my friends told me about Zoho.com. Apparently he informed me that Zoho is Chennai (India) based company; which is partly untrue as Zoho is Peasanton, CA based company & probably, Zoho would have been carrying out significant delivery work from Chennai office; he had got such impression.

So, my impression after trying out few of Zoho's offerings - This company is going to change the way incumbents have been doing business for years. It has got so many products, solutions to offer and all of those are SaaS (available in cloud). As the statistics are gathered about zoho.com, it has touched multi million users base & growing.

I am sure, guys at Microsoft, Google, Salesforce.com have well taken note of things happening at Zoho.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment